specialized in Botox, Dysport, Dermal fillers, hair loss treatment (PRP vitamins), PRP vampire facial, microneedling, skin care & rejuvenation, dark circle treatments, hyperhidrosis treatment, double chin removal, mesotherapy and IV therapy.
BOTOX® /DYSPORT® Treatments
by SkinVantage Toronto
Botox®/Dysport® injection treatments are commonly used to treat all areas of the face, as these treatments can combat both fine lines and also deep wrinkles. Botox®/Dysport® treatments have been used as Cosmetic Treatments since the late 1980’s, revolutionising the cosmetic industry due to their remarkable results combined with very few risks and no recovery time. Botox®/Dysport® injections have been used to treat millions of patients worldwide and is the world’s most popular Non Surgical treatment.
Why Choose SkinVantage
- We offer the highest standard of treatment and service at competive prices
- Our clinic have fully trained medical professionals available to answer your questions
- You will only every be treated by a highly trained Nurse
- We offer a variety of treatments including ‘Baby Botox’ and ‘Advanced Botox’
AREAS COMMONLY TREATED WITH BOTOX:
- Frown lines between the eyebrows
- Crows Feet
Benefits of BOTOX® /DYSPORT® Treatments
- A purified protein that prevents fine lines and deep wrinkles from appearing by relaxing the contracted muscles.
- Reduces the appearance of lines and wrinkles already formed, by relaxing muscles, restoring a more youthful appearance.
- Overtime the treatment re-educates the muscle so time between treatments will increase
- Untreated areas of the face aren’t affected, so you can still smile and frown, but the skin on the treated areas won’t wrinkle as much as usual.
- Botox®/Dysport® treatments are non-invasive with virtually no recovery time necessary; you can resume your normal activities immediately after treatment.
- Not permanent and will naturally break down.
- Lines and wrinkles can be minimised by using a purified protein produced by a bacteria which induces long-term relaxation of contracted muscles. This product was originally used to treat eye spasms and central nervous system disorders.
- Botox treatments are ideal for easing over-active muscle movement that can cause deep frown lines and crows feet. It can also be used to reduce excess perspiration ‘Hyperhidrosis’ and more recently to alleviate the symptoms of migraines.
- Encourages muscle re-education, as the Clostridium Botulinum bacteria which induces long-term relaxation of contracted muscles.
- Botox has been approved for cosmetic use and is ideal for easing over-active muscle movement that can cause deep frown lines and crows feet. It can also be used to reduce excess perspiration ‘Hyperhidrosis’ and more recently to alleviate the symptoms of migraines. This product was originally used to treat eye spasms and central nervous system disorders.
- Lines and wrinkles are a natural and unstoppable part of the ageing process. While they are inevitable they can be prevented and reduced.
Botox/Dysport weakens or paralyzes muscles and in small doses it can reduce wrinkles and help treatment some muscle conditions. In cosmetics, Botox/Dysport can be used for reducing skin wrinkles and excessive sweating. Botox/Dysport can be injected into frown lines, wrinkles around the eyes, horizontal creases in the forehead, lines in the corner of the mouth and cobblestone appearance on the chin.
Botox/Dysport works by targeting muscle contraction and preventing the muscle from contracting which causes wrinkling or releasing of sweat.
Generally, people tolerate Botox/Dysport well, and side effects are not common. Side effects will depend on each individual person. Side effects can include mild pain, swelling, bruising around the injection site, flu like symptoms, a head, upset stomach, temporary eyelid dropping, numbness, malaise, feeling generally unwell, and temporary unwanted weakness or paralysis in nearby muscles.
This will vary based on the own patient’s body. Some clients will see results as soon as 24-72hours based on the treatment, whereas others may see results in 7 days. The effects of the treatment are not lifelong. The effects of Botox/Dysport may last 3-12 months depend on the client’s own biochemistry.
Botox/Dysport prices are based on the area treated and the number of units of Botox/Dysport that is needed to successfully see results. Your practitioner will work with you to determine how many units you need and the desired results you are trying to achieve.
Overall Botox/Dysport is safe to inject. How you react will be dependent on your own conditions. Your practitioner will conduct a health assessment and determine whether it is safe for you to get Botox/Dysport.
Pain will depend on the client’s tolerance of pain. A dermal needle is used to inject and feels like a quick mosquito bite. You can speak to the practitioner about your tolerance to pain
Botox/Dysport is successful. The success rate of Botox/Dysportwill depend on how many units you get and the area that is getting treated.
Skin Care Products
To connect with your goals and intentions, listen to what your body is saying, and integrate customized treatments, bespoke products and advanced technology to ensure clients feel the beauty and wellness they seek. We are proud to sponsor the following local organizations